Get the whitepaper: Defining Data Governance: Determining Priorities and Key Principles
The term “data governance” has been around for decades, but only in the last few years have organizations begun to understand what it means in the age of big data.
According to recent research, 80% of organizations that have just started their data governance journey have come to quickly realize the complexity of the challenge.
To help you along your data governance journey, we have prepared a report— Defining Data Governance: Determining Priorities and Key Principles. This primer is designed to provide insight into questions that many organizations have:
- How is data governance defined?
- When does the organization need to implement data governance?
- What will be accomplished through data governance?
- Why is data governance important to the business?
- Who shares the responsibility and roles in data governance?
- Why does a foundation of data quality matter?